7.21.2008

gocco prints

this whole week has been super busy.
I'm trying to get ready for san diego comic-con and i still have to work on few more things.......

i made some limited edition gocco prints to help promote my toy "koibito."
these are hand painted gocco prints. 6x6 on a masonite board, edition of 25 and they are all framed.
each print comes with the different back ground with various colors, textures, and stencils.


here are some samples:






hand painted gocco prints.
6 x 6, edition of 25.



for purchasing info please contact munky king.

5 comments:

aramas said...

oh cool. theyre really neat.
I tried to email munky king but not sure if it went through.
WOuld love to have one of these.
Really neat work. Keep it up!

marcus said...

very cool!

Dustmagnet said...

If I could get to SDCC anything by Yoskay would be top of my list.
Awesome artist.

edwinushiro said...

Above and beyond! These are awesome. It's not prints. These are original paintings. I hope they all find great homes. Keep em' coming Yosk!

yoskay said...

thanks for the kind words:)
i'm almost ready for comic-con.
i hope to see you guys there.