7.21.2008

gocco prints

this whole week has been super busy.
I'm trying to get ready for san diego comic-con and i still have to work on few more things.......

i made some limited edition gocco prints to help promote my toy "koibito."
these are hand painted gocco prints. 6x6 on a masonite board, edition of 25 and they are all framed.
each print comes with the different back ground with various colors, textures, and stencils.


here are some samples:






hand painted gocco prints.
6 x 6, edition of 25.



for purchasing info please contact munky king.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cool. theyre really neat.
I tried to email munky king but not sure if it went through.
WOuld love to have one of these.
Really neat work. Keep it up!

Dustmagnet said...

If I could get to SDCC anything by Yoskay would be top of my list.
Awesome artist.

edwinushiro said...

Above and beyond! These are awesome. It's not prints. These are original paintings. I hope they all find great homes. Keep em' coming Yosk!

yoskay said...

thanks for the kind words:)
i'm almost ready for comic-con.
i hope to see you guys there.