6.17.2008

back in the bay!

i just shipped out two new works to 1988 gallery in SF for their new group show, "everyone in together." 
i used to live in sf when i attended city college few years ago.....
living in mission district, going to school full time and having few part time jobs.... but i still manage to paint enough to have few shows in coffee shops around the city.....  
i'm very happy to have my work return to the bay....  
i hope someone will recognize my work from the past and see my growth....

well anyway here are the new works....


"brighter discontent"  acrylic on wood,  12 x 24




"amidst the edge"   acrylic on wood, 24 x 24

6 comments:

t e s s a r * said...

dark knight.

i was gonna buy "amidst the edge" but i guess someone bought it already-

*clap*



*clap*



*clap*

Yuta said...

golden boy!!

Tanley said...

I was very lucky and happened to be in SF for a wedding. This Admist was even more amazing in person! This is my first Yoskay work that I bought! What a steal! Thanks Yoskay.

PS... Tessar... your work at 1988 were also stunning in person! Cheers,
T

Stu said...

dude your work inspires me in to many ways to count.

Peter Chan said...

very nice pieces!!

Lali Fufu said...

"amidst the edge" reminds me of Nell in Bleach.. I like it very much. :)