6.01.2010

less than 2 weeks !!!

sorry for the lack of update.
i have been busy trying to catch up and finishing up all the works for my solo show.
plus i'm working on the 2nd figure with munky king and couple other exciting projects.

anyway, here are couple more sneak peak of what's come for my 3rd solo exhibition, 'familiar strangers'


i'm introducing a series of hand carved wooden sculpture for the show.


also sneak peak of new koibito piece. :)

'familiar strangers'

june 12th - july 3rd, 2010
opening reception: saturday, june 12th, 2010, 7 - 10 pm

also pleas check arrested motion for additional pictures.

http://arrestedmotion.com/


for more information about the show, please contact lebasse projects
http://www.lebasseprojects.com/

5 comments:

Stevie DV said...

very nice work as always Yoskay.. I am sorry that I will not be able to make it because I will be out of town.. I am really bummed. You know I would be camping out otherwise

-Stevie DV

Christina Conway said...

i'm LOVING all this new work I'm seeing. I hope I can make it up there in time. Save me a hand-carved piece... I need me some Yoskay! We need to catch up soon... been too long since I've seen any of the Culver kids.

Anonymous said...

OMG! i really like it ^^

Sun said...

cant wait to see the whole pieces!

Heidi Alamanda said...

I'm loving your new works. I really want to see koibito final result. The color is fantastic. Please post more later:)