9.23.2010

roq la rue: recap

hello,

i know it's bit late but wanted to thank everyone who came to the roq la rue show to support us.
i know some of you drove from other states to see the work and to say hello.
your commitment and kindness means a lot to me.


here are few images from the roq la roo show;


view from my hotel room in downtown seattle:)
thanks kristen!




my wooden babies:)


'do you stil remember me?', resin art multiples, edition of 25


detail of my installation 'do you stil remember me?'


edwin and andrew in a discussion



to see the full preview please go to
http://yoskayroq.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

"KAT" {for short} said...

hey yosk, how are ya?! i'll be in seattle this coming week! i was wondering if your show will still be up at roq la rue?! my sis and i are 0.7 miles away from our hotel to the gallery! hope it'll still be there!

take care!!

Matthew Lewis said...

Was totally pissed because I thought I missed your show... then I went down to Roq and was stoked your stuff was still up.

Awesome.