2.19.2010

making it rain:)

i spent the last two days at lebasse projects to set up my new installation, "tell me a story. . ."
this is by far the largest installation tat i have put together and i am very pleased with the out come:)

now i would like to work on something even bigger.

anyways here are some images:


there are about 100 pieces of rain drops in total




also the part of the show, untitled faces edition of 10

for more information about the show, please visit
http://www.lebasseprojects.com

also check out the great coverage of myself setting up the installation from:

daily dujour
vinyl pulse

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I could attend. :]

gregory said...

Looks great, Yoskay.
Congratulations!

ccins said...

it was amazing...

Sun said...

the installation seems very nice and nostalgic somehow, wish i could experience it too :(

congratulations Yoskay!

Anonymous said...

If you want to do something bigger come to my house :)